We are looking for an experienced Office Manager/EA to join our team in Sydney full-time. The role requires the ability to work in a complex and sensitive environment, effectively manage external relationships with stakeholders and contribute to the development of strategic initiatives for the AACA.
Please apply via Seek.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be the first point of call for all telephone, web, and physical drop-ins.
- Coordinate the effective running of the office – including first-line IT support, office supplies and equipment management, housekeeping, onboarding, and cleaning.
- Establish and manage an effective office management system.
- Provide project administration support across AACA programs.
- Provide regular reports on AACA assessment procedures in consultation with the CEO.
- Diary and calendar management for the CEO and AACA team (programs).
- Coordinate team and program meetings.
- Provide secretarial support at relevant meetings including preparation and distribution of agenda items, minutes, correspondence, memos, and reports
- Prepare procedural documents and guidance.
- Organise office events – Christmas Party, team socials, and monthly team communication days.
- Provide administration support to the CEO as an Executive Assistant and the project team as a whole.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a small office environment, is willing to take the initiative, and is an effective problem solver.
- 3 + Years’ experience in a similar role in professional services
- High level interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relate to a diverse range of individuals including external stakeholders
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite (especially Word and Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint), and preferably database management / CRM (Salesforce and WordPress).
- Experience with InDesign, advantageous but not essential
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with a proven ability to prioritize coordinate and organize resources.
- Ability to prepare high-quality presentation materials.
- Strong customer service focus, with a high level of professionalism, tact, and diplomacy
- Written communication skills with a clear ability to write in English.
Who we are:
The Architects Accreditation Council of Australia (AACA) is an independent, self-funded, Not-For-Profit organization set up by the statutory state and territory Architect Registration Boards. AACA supports nationally consistent high-quality qualifications and licensing of architects in Australia.
Perks of working at AACA
- Hybrid working arrangement available.
- Team social events
- Employee Assistance Program
More information may be sought from candidates prior to shortlisting for an interview. If shortlisted, you will be asked to provide details of two referees who may be contacted by phone.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.